1. Roam 1,000 acres of woods and water.
2. Savor a fine meal and good service in our Three Coins Dining Room.
3. Drink in a brilliant Lake Thompson sunset!
4. Keep your eyes open for bald eagles.
5. Build sandcastles.
6. Treasure hunt on the island.
7. Watch the World Prochampionship Snowmobile Race in Antigo.
8. Practice your putting on our putting green.
9. Feed bread to the baby mallards on our beach.
10. Have a shuffleboard challenge.
11. Sample local cranberry wine at Fruit of the Woods
Winery in Three Lakes.
12. Attend Rhinelander School of the Arts.
13. Curl up by a crackling fire with a good book.
14. Swim in our indoor pool.
15. Enjoy Northern Lights Summer Theater or
Pinewood Dinner Theatre.
16. Experience Northwoods Children's Museum
in Eagle River.
17. Come to the annual Art in the Park on the
Court House lawn.
18. Go sledding with fresh snow.
19. Take a Colorama driving tour.
20. Join the Hodag Muskie Challenge.
21. Check out our dining & lounge specials in our Three Coins Dining Room.
22. Look for lost baits in the reeds.
23. Try snowshoeing.
24. Go horseback riding on our wooded trails.
25. Drink in the freshest air.
26. Have a snowball "fight."
27. Take a winter hike.
28. Go downhill skiing at Camp 10 Ski Hill.
29. Go ice fishing.
30. Build a snowman or a sleigh ride.
31. Try your luck at one of the three nearby gambling casinos.
32. Tour Lake Thompson's six miles of shore.
33. Organize a "Hodag Hunt."
34. Watch the birdie in a badminton competition.
35. Hunt for clams in the shallows.
36. Take your camera in search of whitetail deer and other native wildlife.
37. Browse through our "Turn of the Century" shop in a 100-year old log farmhouse.
38. Take a ride on a bicycle built for two.
39. Enjoy paintball at Zinger's in Tomahawk.
40. Visit an authentic one-room schoolhouse.
41. Play water volleyball.
42. Watch an authentic Indian Pow Wow.
43. Go "country" at the Hodag Country Music Festival.
44. Walk in the Cranberry Fitness Walk in Eagle River.
45. Witness the World Championship Snowmobiling Derby in Eagle River.
46. Pick strawberries in Tomahawk.
47. Take knots out of your anchor rope.
48. Try sail boarding.
49. Play miniature golf at Setters Mill.
50. Engage a fishing guide for a day and catch a big one!
51. Decide which of the nine area golf courses to play.
52. Swim in beautiful Lake Thompson.
53. Take the kid's to Circle M Coral.
54. Get a suntan.
55. Have a wiener roast at the circle by the lake.
56. Listen to "quiet."
57. Go fishing for panfish - wet your line from the pier.
58. Tee off on Rhinelander's championship golf course.
59. Catch a breeze on a sailboat.
60. Have a nature scavenger hunt.
61. See a movie on a big screen at the State Theatre or Rouman Cinema.
62. Go rowing at daybreak and experience solitude.
63. Get a family bingo tournament going or play bingo at Lac du Flambeau. (board games available at the office)
64. Visit Trees for Tomorrow conservation center.
65. Visit the historic Oneida County Courthouse.
66. Challenge your friends to a set of tennis.
67. Collect a rainbow of colorful leaves.
68. Take a canoe out at twilight.
69. Join us for the Love of Fine Wine and Food Dinner
70. Hook a muskie from your pier.
71. Attend the Cranberry Festival in October.
72. Shop Northwoods largest Farmers Market
(LakeTomahawk Harvest Festival) Saurdays
73. Take a barefoot water-ski lesson.
74. Go for a snipe hunt.
75. Go cross country skiing on many miles of our Holiday Trails.
76. Get a ringer in horseshoes.
77. See a Nicolet Community Players production.
78. Picnic on one of our islands.
79. Bike The Bearskin Trail.
80. Collect some spring ladyslippers, arbutus and
trilliums on film.
81. Attend the Northwoods Baroque Music Festival.
82. Snowmobile from your cottage on over 1,000 groomed miles of trails.
83. Go water skiing - for beginners or experts.
84. Listen for the call of the Loon.
85. Ride the "Lumberjack Special" train.
86. Explore the Long Lake Nature Trail.
87. Come to Holiday Acres Resort Jazz Fantasy Camp.
88. Try our famous Holidayburger in the Patio Coffee Shop.
89. Join fun at Crandon's World Championship Off Road Race and Brush Run.
90. Attend an authentic lumberjack show.
91. Feed peanuts to the chipmunks.
92. Take a river canoe trip.
93. Tour the Rhinelander Logging Museum.
94. See a Hodag Water Ski Show.
95. Enjoy a "Concert on the Green" downtown
96. Visit the Northwoods Wildlife Center.
97. Toast marshmallows and have a sing along under the stars.
98. Make reservations for our fabulous Sunday Brunch Buffet.
99. Come in December to hunt and harvest your own Christmas tree.
100. See the fish hatchery in Woodruff.
101. See more stars than you've ever seen before.