About the Role
Holiday Acres Resort is located in Northern Wisconsin with 28 lodge rooms, 30 cottages and 2 vacation homes.
We are looking for a strong engaging leader who is attentive, caring and can guide and motivate our staff under pressure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Supervise and assist with all housekeeping services
Train staff according to Holiday Acres procedures
Hiring/firing of staff
Inventory and ordering of cleaning/housekeeping supplies
Maintain and organize housekeeping stock rooms
• Ability to manage time effectively and complete tasks
• Ability to follow Holiday Acres cleaning procedures, after training.
• Communication skills and good listening
• Ability to work quickly and independently
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be available for morning and weekend shifts.
• Competitive wages
• Insurance offered
• Paid training
• Uniform shirts
• Employee Discounts at Restaurant and Gift shop