Summer Weekend Cottage Cleaners
About the job
• Clean and arrange Cottages to hotel standards for guest arrival
• Ensure a high level of customer service is always performed
• Assist guests with requests and questions as necessary
• Report any damages or repairs needed to management
• Report all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Manager
• Working safely with required chemicals
• Effectively clean cottages
• Work together with all Resort staff and project a teamwork mentality
• Assist other team members and work above and beyond during high volume times.
• Must maintain a friendly and outgoing demeanor and encourage a welcoming atmosphere.
• Deliver guest requested supplies to the correct room number in a timely manner
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to perform well under pressure
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
• Attention to detail
• Must have transportation
• Weekends are required
• Stand and walk.
• Handle or feel objects, tools, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, and crawl
• Reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and sometimes lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Exert physical effort in being able to clean several rooms per shift.
• Flexible schedule
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Discounts at Turn of the Century
• Discounts at The Three Coins Restaurant
Nestled among tall trees on the shores of beautiful Lake Thompson, our vast acres of playgrounds have been a welcoming destination for generations of vacationers for more than 70 years. Providing you with a relaxing and enjoyable Wisconsin vacation is the Zambon family tradition.
Featuring spring wildflowers, summer breezes, blazing autumn colors, and crystal clear winters at our Wisconsin vacation resort, Holiday Acres spills over with happy times for our guests year-round.